Full Time | Remote | Benefits after 90 Days
In8Sync is a Certified NetSuite Global Partner
Specializing in Advanced NetSuite Integrations, Customizations, and Automations.
Established over a decade ago, In8Sync is a fast-growing, certified NetSuite Integration and Automation company based in Grand Junction, Colorado. We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our Sales and Account Management Team.
About the Position:
The In8Sync Sales and Account Management team is responsible for the acquisition and retention of our global client base. Our goal is to build rapport, cultivate, and manage the sales pipeline with our end users and partners through the sales and account lifecycles.
As an In8Sync Sales Representative, you will be responsible for hitting sales targets and sharing in the success of a growing business. You’re a team player, who is outcome focused and understand a successful customer comes from a collaboration between sales, implementation, and support
- Building strong relationships with the NetSuite team and clients – to drive client acquisition and retention.
- Collaborating with In8Sync team members to problem-solve and meet client needs.
- Demonstrating our solutions to prospects and answering basic technical questions
- Managing the sales process including preparing quotes and contracts
- Accurately documenting the customer’s requirements to position the implementation team for a successful project
- Completing regular sales calls and tracking results
- Attending occasional conferences or industry events
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A strong understanding of technology
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with a similar role at a SaaS or technology company a plus
- Understanding of business fundamentals
- Solutions/outcome oriented
- Dedicated and motivated to succeed
- Comfortable tracking sales metrics and utilizing data to provide sales insights
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Highly Organized
- Ability to Multitask
- Independently Motivated
- Confident, responsive, collaborative, and adaptable
- Able to think on your feet and make good decisions based on limited information while keeping the health of the company and client relationship at the forefront
- Desire to learn and continually improve
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health benefits offered after 90 days
- Some flexibility with working hours
- The ability to work from anywhere
- A collaborative and supportive team!
- Mentoring from our Chief Sales Officer who has 30+ years of experience in business, sales, and marketing