In8Sync is a Certified NetSuite Global Partner specializing in Advanced NetSuite integrations, customizations and automations.
Seeking Full-Time WooCommerce Developer
Minimum of 2-3 years of WooCommerce experience required to apply.
Salary based on experience.
Benefits offered after 90 days.
Join our team at In8Sync – – an exciting, fast-growing software and services company! Our in-house developers and software architects are NetSuite experts with deep technical knowledge and experience. We help our customers integrate, customize, automate and implement NetSuite to their specific needs as well as offer Advanced NetSuite Services, administration and consultation.
This challenging position involves developing and administering software projects internally and participating in tactical business processes. Managing, implementing and administering client projects. Handling client communications, internal team communications, project planning, execution and quality control. Working with internal software development in a team environment. Candidates have a technical background and knowledgeable understanding of IT support and development policies and processes.
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Consult with clients as needed
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Manage your own time & development between multiple projects & clients to meet deliverables
- Follow and contribute to our internal standards
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- Strong sense of visual design
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Knowledge of usability / user experience design is a plus
- Experience maintaining version control using Git
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins such as: Advanced Custom * Fields, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, s2Member, BuddyPress
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies
- Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of programming security best practices
- Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
- Familiarity with using command line tools on Linux servers is a plus
- Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus
- Involvement in the open source community is a plus
- Highly organized
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ Years Experience with WooCommerce and WordPress
- 3+ years front-end development, solid project-level experience with WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Previous development firm/agency experience preferred
- Technical background
- Customer Service Experience
- High integrity
- Go-Getter personality and doesn’t need to be micromanaged