Full Time | Remote | Benefits after 90 Days
In8Sync is a Certified NetSuite Global Partner
Specializing in Advanced NetSuite Integrations, Customizations and Automations.
Established over a decade ago, In8Sync is a fast growing, certified NetSuite Integration and Automation company based in Aspen, Colorado. We are seeking a Sales Associate with 2 or more years of Customer Service Experience to join our Sales and Account Management Team.
About the Position:
The In8Sync Sales and Account Management team is responsible for the acquisition and retention of our global client base. Our goal is to build rapport, cultivate, and manage the sales pipeline with our end users and partners through the sales and account lifecycles.
As an In8Sync Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving new client sales, upselling current customers and overall client satisfaction for your accounts. You will also be responsible for cultivating strong relationships with NetSuite salespeople and positioning In8Sync as the integration partner of choice.
- Building strong relationships with partners and clients – both new and existing – to drive client acquisition and retention.
- Collaborating with In8Sync team members to problem-solve and meet client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of sales experience in a SaaS business
- Formal sales training preferred
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Highly Organized
- Ability to Multitask
- Independently Motivated
- Confident, responsive, collaborative and adaptable
- Able to think on your feet and make good decisions based on limited information while keeping the health of the company and client relationship at the forefront.
- Desire to learn and continually improve.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits offered after 90 days.
- Some flexibility with working hours.
- The ability to work from anywhere.
- A collaborative and supportive team!
- Mentoring from our Chief Sales Officer who has 30+ years experience in business, sales, and marketing.