Directly Connecting NetSuite & 3PL Central!
3PL Central is one of many robust In8Sync DirectConnect applications that seamlessly connect NetSuite workflows with 3pl logistic centers like 3PL Central.
3PL Central is natively built into NetSuite – the only required software for the integration. In8Sync’s simple solution bridges the gap with automatic
*Full API & file transfer bi-directional data sync.
- Item Master — NS-> 3PL Central
- Sales Orders – NS → 3PL Central
- Item Fulfillment — 3PL Central -> NetSuite
- Purchase Orders — NS-> 3PL Central
- Transfer Orders — NS-> 3PL Central
- Return Authorization — NS-> 3PL Central
- Item Receipt — 3PL Central -> NetSuite
- Inventory Variance Report — 3PL Central -> NetSuite
- Billing — 3PL Central -> NetSuite
3PL Central is a 3rd party Logistics company whose WMS software is integrated with NetSuite using the In8Sync DirectConnect software for NetSuite. All configuration and management of your integrations occur within your NetSuite account. There is no external integration software outside of NetSuite involved in the application. 3PL Central app connects directly to 3PL Central’s logistics to be integrated and process the data within your NetSuite account.
No External Platform or Middleware
3PL Central offers superior system performance while dramatically reducing the TIME and SKILL required to manage; saving your business MONEY and RESOURCES.
While many other solutions run on an Expensive External Platform, aka an middleware, In8Sync’s efficient DirectConnect bundles are natively built into and fully hosted in NetSuite.
In8Sync’s agile approach allows for More Money to be re-invested in New and Improved Products & Features
Connect 3PL Central’s Warehouse and Fulfillment
to NetSuite with 3PL Central
- Purchase Order or Transfer Order or Return Authorization gets generated in NetSuite by user.
- NetSuite pushes transaction to 3PL Central API.
- Shipment arrives at warehouse.
- 3PL Central Receives Items
- NetSuite creates Item Receipt from 3PL Central API or SFTP
Purchase Orders NS-> 3PL Central
Transfer Orders NS-> 3PL Central
Return Authorization NS-> 3PL Central
Item Receipt 3PL Central -> NetSuite
- Sales Order or Transfer Order transaction gets generated in NetSuite
- NetSuite pushes transaction to 3PL Central API
- Pick, Pack, Ship process by 3PL Central
- NetSuite creates Item Fulfillment from 3PL Central API.
- Inventory Variance Report
- NetSuite gets inventory stock statuses from 3PL Central API scheduled every night
- NetSuite compares 3PL Central stock levels with the NetSuite stock levels
- Report is generated showing any items where stock levels are not the same
- Inventory adjustments and other actions can be decided on from here
Sales Orders – NS → 3PL Central
Transfer Orders NS-> 3PL Central
Item Fulfillment 3PL Central -> NetSuite
Item Master — NS-> 3PL Central
Inventory variance report (NetSuite stock vs 3PL stock) to compare matching stock.
This report suggests an adjustment that can create it with the push of a button on the review screen.
The suggested quantity can be edited manually before creating the adjustment. It can also be rejected to ignore the suggested adjustment.
3PL Central Workflows
Automate NetSuite business processes with 3PL Central’s integrations
— Order entry in NetSuite with specific location
— Sync to a specific 3PL Central Customer Center
— 3PL Central fulfills the order items
— Item Fulfillment record gets created in NetSuite with tracking info
— Other systems get updated with shipment information
Trigger syncs based on Saved Searches, or User Events
View a complete picture of all data in one place, NetSuite