Full Time | Grand Junction, CO | Benefits after 90 Days
About Us: In8Sync is a Certified NetSuite Global Partner
Specializing in Advanced NetSuite Integrations, Customizations and Automations.
Established over a decade ago, In8Sync is a fast growing, certified NetSuite Integration and Automation company based in Grand Juntion, Colorado. We are seeking a Product Owner with 2 or more years of experience to join our team.
Join our team at In8Sync – – an exciting, fast-growing software and services company! Our in-house developers and software architects are NetSuite experts with deep technical knowledge and experience. We help our customers integrate, customize, automate and implement NetSuite to their specific needs as well as offer Advanced NetSuite Services, administration and consultation.
About the Position:
We are looking for a dedicated product owner to own and manage our products. The product owner will work with the leadership team to define the product vision and drive the product development process. Other responsibilities include supporting and prioritizing backlog items, and optimizing the value of the product(s). You should also be able to lead the product development team toward achieving the vision and mission of the organization.
As a product owner, you should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish, including providing accurate and appropriate information to marketing and sales, ultimately ensuring that the product(s) meet our customer’s needs and are built for scale and stability. Ultimately, a top-notch product owner will be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
● Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.
● Defining product features according to customer needs.
● Leading the development process.
● Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
● Documenting requirements for development
● Documenting features and user guides for stakeholders and customers
● Documenting product updates and sharing with stakeholders and customers
● Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
● Assisting the product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
● Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
● Identifying areas of improvement.
● Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
● BA in computer science, information systems, or related field.
● Previous working experience as a product owner.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
● Experience as a product owner of SaaS products
● At least 2 years ERP experience, including Financials and Order to Cash processing
● Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
● >2yrs NetSuite experience a plus
● Successful candidate will be based in Grand Junction, CO, or willing to relocate
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Highly Organized
- Ability to Multitask
- Independently Motivated
- Confident, responsive, collaborative and adaptable
- Able to think on your feet and make good decisions based on limited information while keeping the health of the company and client relationship at the forefront.
- Desire to learn and continually improve.
- Customer Service Experience
- High Integrity
- Go-Getter personality and doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- $110-130k Annually, commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits offered after 90 days.
- Paid Vacation
- Some flexibility with working hours.
- A collaborative and supportive team!
- Mentoring from our Highly Experienced and Professional NetSuite Development Team.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org