NetSuite Project Lead / Developer
Full Time | Remote | Benefits after 90 Days
In8Sync is a Certified NetSuite Global Partner
Specializing in Advanced NetSuite Integrations, Customizations and Automations.
Established over a decade ago, In8Sync is a fast growing, certified NetSuite Integration and Automation company based in Aspen, Colorado. We are seeking a NetSuite Project Lead / Developer with 2 or more years of NetSuite Developer Experience to join our NetSuite Development Team.
About the Position:
This challenging position involves developing and administering software projects internally and participating in tactical business processes. Implementing and supporting client projects. Handling internal team communications, execution and quality control. Working with internal software development in a team environment. Candidates must have a technical background and knowledgeable understanding of IT support and development policies and processes.
- Software Development
- Project Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2-3+ years of NetSuite Experience
- Suitescript 1.0 & 2.0 experience
- SuiteBundle experience
- SuiteApp experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Java Scripting
- Excellent computer skills
- Technical background
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Highly Organized
- Ability to Multitask
- Independently Motivated
- Confident, responsive, collaborative and adaptable
- Able to think on your feet and make good decisions based on limited information while keeping the health of the company and client relationship at the forefront.
- Desire to learn and continually improve.
- Customer Service Experience
- High Integrity
- Go-Getter personality and doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- $65-110k Annually, commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits offered after 90 days.
- Some flexibility with working hours.
- The ability to work from anywhere.
- A collaborative and supportive team!
- Mentoring from our Highly Experienced and Professional NetSuite Development Team.