Marketing Manager | POSITION FILLED
Full Time | US Based | Benefits after 90 Days
In8Sync is a Certified NetSuite Global Partner
Specializing in Advanced NetSuite Integrations, Customizations and Automations.
Established over a decade ago, In8Sync is a fast growing, certified NetSuite Integration and Automation company based in Aspen, Colorado. We are seeking a Solutions Architect with 5 or more years of NetSuite and management experience to join our Solutions Architect Team.
Join our team at In8Sync – – an exciting, fast-growing software and services company! Our in-house developers and software architects are NetSuite experts with deep technical knowledge and experience. We help our customers integrate, customize, automate and implement NetSuite to their specific needs as well as offer Advanced NetSuite Services, administration and consultation.
About the Position:
The In8Sync Marketing Manager’s role is to be a key contributor leading our Lean Mean Marketing Team, as well as working with In8Sync team members to generate qualified leads via Social Media Marketing, SEO and Advertising.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to build out our overall marketing strategy and lead
our Marketing team. You will run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure they are
completed successfully. You will use analytics to measure the success of marketing activities and use
data to optimize for ROI.
You will have experience with all forms of marketing, ideally in a SaaS or tech business, and have been
part of a marketing team inside a company experiencing significant growth. You are a self-starter and
capable of taking the initiative. You understand the balance between big picture and detail, and are
capable of focusing resources towards the right activities.
- Creating marketing materials including webpages, brochures, demonstrations, blog posts, press releases and advertisements for SaaS products
- Building email campaigns and monitoring their performance for opportunities to improve
- Managing content generation, including blog posts, social media and webinars
- Building the marketing budget and tracking spend
- Improving the website, including SEO, user experience and content
- Maintaining consistent messaging across all platforms
- Working with the sales and event teams to align marketing messaging with company goals and maintaining consistent messaging across teams
- Building strategic relationships with key vendors, industry players and agencies
- Analyzing consumer behavior and adjusting campaigns appropriately
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- Deep understanding of web design principles
- Experience with email campaigns, and building marketing materials for new products
- 3+ years experience marketing SaaS products
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience building out marketing for a growing organization
- Experience analyzing data and maximizing ROI
- NetSuite experience or familiarity a plus
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance reimbursement offered after 90 days.
- Paid Vacation
- The ability to work from anywhere.
- A collaborative and supportive team!
- Mentoring from our Experienced and Professional Team Members.